Weekly store hours are listed below. A full list of winter semester store hours can be found by clicking the link "About Us” also listed at the bottom of this page.
Delta College Bookstore is open by appointment only right now. Please see Pioneer Connect for dates and times we are open for appointments. Online orders will still be processed.
Spring/Summer 2021 term books are available for purchase.
- Refund period ends on May 14th, 2021 (Spring 2021 term)
- Last day to use financial aid is May 21st, 2021 (Spring/Summer 2021 term)
- Starting May 24th, 2021 the Bookstore is open by appointment only (see Pioneer Connect)
- Refund period ends on July 8th, 2021 (Summer 2021 term)
Get cash for your books! The Bookstore is offering a virtual book sellback.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and trying to keeping everyone safe, Delta College has arranged for a Virtual Textbook Sellback. We are working through a third-party partner to provide this easy 3-step sell back process.
Remember: Only sell books you have purchased. Don't send rented textbooks.
Virtual Book Sellback
2. The link will take you to our partner site where you'll enter your ISBN number(s) from the back of your book. You will get an instant quote for your book(s). If you accept the price quote, select the “next” button and you will go to a page asking for your contact information. This is where your check will be sent.
3. Lastly, you will receive a digital prepaid mailing label. Print it out, box up your books, attach the label and have your USPS mail person pick it up.
It will take approximately 3 weeks to receive a check either by mail or a credit to your Paypal account.
If you have any questions about the Virtual Sellback, please visit the Bookstore at bookstore.delta.edu or contact them through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 989-686-9030 (leave a message and someone will get back to you).
Attending Spring/Summer semester? We are currently working on a plan for delivering books purchased online for the Spring/Summer semester and will send details on that as soon as possible.
Reminder -- there are many other student resources on the departmental pages on the Student Portal. Many offices, such as the Library, T/LC, and WRIT Center are available online to help students. Many community agencies are offering assistance during this time as well – an updated list is attached, and you can always find these resources on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates page.
Please remember that we are here to help you, and don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything you need. Our counselors, advisors, faculty and staff all have information that may be able to help you through this very unusual time.
The Bookstore provides the most accurate information for course materials and is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for purchases made elsewhere based on the information from our website or our Bookstore.
Please note - used prices do not include access codes. Only new books/bundles, when stated, include access codes.